Trees

Trees

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

short note

Dear Noon,

I love being with you, I really do.  So honestly, this isn't about you, this is about me...how I have failed you.  As they say, "It's me, not you..."  But this time it is true....I am just too slow to finish what I need to do when I am with you.

I am struggling with leaving you.  I love how you provide me with an escape from my daily routine. How you keep me from getting too lost in my head during the day. I love the evenings at home....since you have already left me satisfied.  But....ah that dreaded word....but...I really thought I could do this new programing while I was with you.  I can't.

I am afraid I have to say good bye....back to the night classes for me...

I hope you will take me back, in February.

Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment