Trees

Trees

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

experiment

So....food....glorious food.

I am about on week 3 of the whole life thinggy...but as you know, I added a twist to it a little more than a week ago. 

Well~Well~Well.

I thought at first it might kill me...counting and eating all of this protein. 

Now...all I can hear is one of the women at the nutrition seminar....paleo is just a starting point. You may find that there is something different you need to do, add, or give up.  I think I may have found it. I have...while eating a disgusting (or delicious) amount of protein, lost 15 pounds....I know, I know, I don't normally track weight.  But I was feeling curious....and frankly...I was looking kinda gross.

Those of you who read this who are older...or have had kids....or have been heavy like me..I think you know what I am talking about.

ICKY SKIN...

Dammit it is sexy.

So..I will stay on this path for the month I agree to experiment.....but...I ...like..how I feel. Even though I do nothing but eat. I told someone yesterday.."I have no time in my mouth left for carbs..."

I know I always feel better~look better on the Whole 30....but this just feels a little different.

HUGE shout out to my protein buddy Velda....We text each other...check our numbers. I am traveling this weekend and she also gave me great tips for travel protein.  I am sure I will be looking to her for help on this one.

As for working out?  Back to Crossfit for a couple weeks...I actually RAN yesterday.  Unfortunately..I woke up this morning to a screaming right knee....and I split my left hand in two spots. I am "resting" with a grumpy face today.



No comments:

Post a Comment