Trees

Trees

Thursday, August 9, 2012

sigh

This is what happens when I wait to long to do something...

For a couple of years I have gone to Pierre on and off about contacting his agent...well, it finally happened...head shot...resume were sent to said agent.

Nothing.

phone calls...emails...

nothing.

see...I am not right for this crap.

Ok fine...finally he gets through...yes she got the head shot & resume...but she is so busy...she has too many clients.

Fine, fine...she'll consent to see me. 

next week.

and guess what?  I need a monologue.  a movie monologue.

really?  dear god...please no.

me...a monologue....auditioning in a tiny office....for one person~who is too busy to see me~who has too many actors in her corral already~who was not interested in my resume.

UNCLE.


and yea...there is that little thing of my kid moving this weekend....yeah.

uncle


No comments:

Post a Comment