Trees

Trees

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

workin'

Ok...trying to annoy you all with my workout posts for the next 6 weeks...

No up date on my goal too 100...you know, it's been 2 days...so...yeah.  I didn't lose weight..I haven't weighed in, so....

Ok...Monday Bj killed my hamstrings and ass....yesterday, I could barely hold a water bottle when I left the gym.

Warmed up, then Presses...I was supposed to go heavy, but it was sad.  Sad and hard.

5x75
5x85
3x95
3x95
1x105 missed!
1x105  got it.

Oooof...105 is not great, but there it is...

then I had this insanity:

Hold on rings at top
7,5,3
Close grip bench
21,15,9  @75

Yea...21 reps...at 75.

OOOOOOF

Then a bunch of other shoulder and back stuff that left me super wobbly.

Well, Mona, what did you do to prep for Pleasanton?

I did stuff....really:  all the PT for my knee and my shoulder AND I worked with Grant last night on Stone and WFD before the lightening chased us off. 

I was mainly focusing on my head.  Yes, my head....keeping my head and eyes up.  Looking for loose change does not help my throwing.  I am also shifting my feet a little. I think I was a little wide in my stance, when I narrowed it, I felt like I got a little more speed outta my legs...

I threw for almost 30 minutes...which for me is plenty.

I am sore today and have a built in rest day...went for a nice walk this morning and I may got to the gym anyway and do the PT and some drills.

That's it.

Exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment