Trees

Trees

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Silly Project Update

ok....see, I am not hiding in this photo.
Or this one.
Or even the full group photo.

Thank Karen Hart for taking these photos.  I even posted them with dopey looks on my face.  Perhaps this was a good idea.  eh...who knows. 

Maybe some sort of internal progress.
(I needed an excuse to post a photo of these awesome new earrings from my sis Heather....)

A week and a half til Flag.  Haven't been to that game in 5 years.  Some huge revalations happened to me in that game 5 years ago....but I'll share that later.  Maybe after the game.

I am stiff and slow, but I am meeting my goal in the gym of being more present.  Even got my booty up and to IronSoul at 6 AM this morning.  It was really wonderful to work out with Grant again. 

Things feel chaotic.

I am trying to take one task at a time.

The oldest's Birthday is on Monday and I am just sending him lots of good JuJu from afar.  Maybe someday he will remember that I always love him.

I am feeling a little lost my friends....so here I sit in the chaos, typing away, somehow hoping the writing will keep the details from chewing me up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment