Trees

Trees

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

never learn. maybe.

I know know know I have written about how there are so many things in my life that I just never learn.  The same annoying body issues, same self hate, same feeling unworthy.

SOOOOOOO  Boring.


Well, I am not going to write about any of those things right at the moment.


This week someone Hurled these words at me, with all of the nasty vitriol you can imagine that come with it, " I am nothing like you."  It was truly an attempt at an insult. Truly.

And you know what?  Even the moment I heard those words, especially the way in which they were said,  I thought...no, right now you are not because you are missing the core things about me that are good.

Then my tiny brain actually started to think of the specific things in me that are worthy or fun or beautiful even.



Whoa.


I think this is a true piece of healing.




No comments:

Post a Comment