Trees

Trees

Monday, April 29, 2019

Gotta Ask

One of Grant's favorite things to remind me is that if I don't ask then I can guarantee the answer is no. I know I have written about this, but I spent a large portion of my life knowing there would be trouble if I asked....

So...yea....I assume a ton of 'No' in my life.

Well, I'm working on it....

So, this project with Rod...I have been asking for things....but last week...

Ok so theater space in Santa Fe is at a premium, as is rehearsal space.  So far Rod and I have been working at his partner Ellie's house....which has been AMAZING...but, we need something a little different.

So, on a whim, I decided to ask some old theater colleagues.  And, well...

WE HAVE A REHEARSAL SPACE!

So you may want to turn and run the other way when you see me coming, cause imma keep askin'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment