Trees

Trees

Monday, March 8, 2021

Shhhhhhh.....silly goals.

 Ok so....goals?


ok.  I'll try.


Threw yesterday...Hammer Sheaf and Stone.  It was...ok.  I was working a little light hammer...probably threw 10+times....I was focusing on one little thing...I guess that is sorta my goal IF I think I  might start "focusing on throwing" again.  Yesterdays hammers were all about using my damn legs.  I was feeling like I was doing what I set out to do...then....I felt a little...whatever in my Achilles, so I stopped.  

The furthest I threw was something in the low 70s...nothing to write home about as they say, but I wasn't giving it too much gas...Two things here....I stopped....and I have a starting pint for light hammer...

So, what's my potential goal then? Is it too much to shoot for 10 more feet in about 6 months?

Probably...but there you go...a goal....81 feet for light hammer.


Then I moved to Sheaf...3 throws and I tweeked my hammy....oh well....hahahaha.  Chad said I was pulling way too soon and shortening my swing...So...not sure I can place a goal yet since I really didn't clear anything yesterday.

How about 24 feet?  I mean I SHOULD be able to hit 28 feet, but I gotta get rid of the "shoulds" so there ya go.


Stone....oh stone...I am fixing my arm...hand placement on the finish and even bigger....I keep throwing down...into the ground...so annoying.  Anyway, once I got some full throws in I did hit 24+ or so...so how does 25+ on Braemar sound? (again I "should" be able to throw that thin 30 feet...but I quickly digress....)


Ok...goals...wrote some down....now let's see if I actually do the work it takes to GET there!

No comments:

Post a Comment