Trees

Trees

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

not sure what to say....

Just a thank you.

Been thinking about how and if I should write this blog for a few days...and I get no where....I know I have written about anniversaries before and the weight they can hold. 

All I know right now, looking back a year is that I knew, without a doubt in my mind, that I could not and would not survive.

I was wrong.

I was wrong mainly because I had no idea how many people would hold me up and give me time and love and space to heal.

My sister Pat
My boss Lois
Faith & Chris
Zoi
Karen
Heather
Vanessa
Chadney
Rod
Grant
Jim & Keli
Sarah
Michelle & Sarah
Grace & Chris
Lora
Cat
Beth & Shannon
Kegan & Genevieve
Juli
BJ
Will & Leann
Cindy & Cody
Gilbert
Quinn
Mikaela & Topper
Kate
Crow
Gwyn
Lisa B
Rick
Paul
Dan
Bronwen
Leslie
Lisa P
Donna
Zia Crossfit
and every single person who sent me to Scotland.
and everyone else who I forgot....because as I look at this I know I have forgotten some.

In big ways...in ways you might not even know, you all helped me not just survive but to grow.  

I have nothing but gratitude, oh and love,  lots of love.

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing! I'm so happy you are in a better space. And to see you smile. <3

    ReplyDelete