Trees

Trees

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thanks. and prep.

Sarah Densmore
Alison Montoya
Will O'Connell
Joy Mills.

Thanks you guys...

These four folks were my final contributions to the Indiegogo campaign... AFTER I had made my goal.

I am a little late posting these thanks.

Really stunned by this process..this project...this trip that will be happening when I was absolutely sure I was not going to go.  

I know I am supposed to do a thank you video too....I will....I think ...but you know how I feel about videos.


I read a blog from my friend Grace a while back:


Post Therapy Blogging

but I am about to do what she did..."drunk" blog post therapy...

Simple question from the therapist...

"Does this serve you?"



Ok...can't really say much else about that right now....I thought though that I would post the list of games I am looking at this year...



Arnold Classic 
Feb 27-March 3

Phoenix
March 22-24

Fremont
April 3-6

Rio Grande
May 17

Pikes Peak
June 20-22

Valkyrie
July 3-6

Enumclaw  (If I get invited)
July 26-28

Highlands Ranch (?)
August 9-10

Pleasanton (Crazy close to Scotland~and I'd need an invite)
August 29-sept 1

Scotland Master's World Championship
Sept 7-17

Santa Fe (crazy close to Scotland too! but it's at home, but I might still be asleep)
Sept 20


Aztec
Oct 5-6

Tucson
Nov 1-2







OHHHHH and I got an invite to the Women's World Championship....crazy. It is part of the Phoenix games so I didn't have to add a game.  I'm a little old but I am thrilled to throw with these ladies.  My first two games this year sorta scare me...in a good way.




No comments:

Post a Comment