Trees

Trees

Thursday, March 21, 2019

what?

Well...

It's been over a month....

Crap.

Ok.....I won't catch anything up, but we've had a big week. Emery has his driver's license....and a job (maybe 2).

My health is sketchy at best....and I am still fat.

Emery has been trying new desert recipes, so what the hell am I supposed to do?  Custards, caramels....I mean, really.

I have to squeeze my workouts in to 2 days....and you know what?  An hour and a half at the gym was freaking great.  I wish I could do that all the time. Perhaps I can....but I am STILL NOT THROWING.

It always comes down to this, especially during tax season, but this...what the holy fuck is wrong with me.

Yeah yeah there is only so much time and energy, but I said I wanted this certain thing...I can only get close to it if I actually work on it. 

I guess the answer is, there are other things I want more right now. 

One of them is to stop freaking out...but, I am. 

Oh, last little fractured thought from my fractured mind....Never ever let your trainer know that there is a wicked new machine at the gym you use...when you do he will make you use it.  I am joking of course.  There is an assisted GHD (or what ever it s called) at Iron Soul. 

It. Is. Awesome.

I of course can barely use it, and I got stuck, and I laughed so hard I couldn't pull myself up, but it is a wonderful piece. 

Thanks Eric....Thanks James!

Oh....this too...please consider sponsoring me.  

Charity Game for Wounded Warriors



No comments:

Post a Comment