Trees

Trees

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Pleasanton

 This is the stuff right here....this is the meat of why I throw....the people.  So call this blog, the faces of Pleasanton.  I am, however missing some key people....like the rest of the master's class..Matt & Pam....Alan....BETH!  HEATHER!  I mean really?  But yes...this is "sampling of Pleasanton Faces"


 I am guessing I could pull some others from face book....but I am lazy today and like I mentioned in a previous blog, I have another writing project going on, that scrapes me raw as I work on it.






 It's not drool....I poured water down my shirt....really.


 I'm a serious thrower...see?
 Thanks so much for putting up with me..
 And thank you sir for bringing me back.


Thanks for letting me get a photo of YOU!

How'd I throw?  Well I met my goals...I had a blast.  There was one event that I started to kick my ass over...then I remembered why I was there and let it go.  I wish I had a photo of the top three of us, but Katy asked some dude in the audience and they were crap pictures.....we should have asked how much beer the dude had. 

Thanks for reading over these last 7 or 8 weeks of my prep...I am still not down to 100 yet...I sorta went wild in San Fran...

I've got more to ponder over....like numbers...but I'll try to get to that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment