Trees

Trees

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Goals

Goals Goals...

I used to post some tentative goals as I was prepping for a game...

So here they are for the Iron Thistle in Oklahoma  (in no particular order)

  1. Have a delicious Italian Meal on Friday with the fantastic Dr. Ahtone.
  2. Sing too loudly to music while we drive to OK.
  3. Take an Epsom salt bath post competition.
  4. Have a blast reconnecting with some throwers I haven't seen in years and years!
  5. Not have a migraine.
  6. Keep the anxiety in a nice pillow fort.
  7. Let go and have fun.
  8. Keep my shoulder happy.
  9. Keep my knee happy.
  10. Just throw.

Numbers?  Throws?

Eh.

I'd just like to throw well, you know, in terms of form.  I'm trying to get back to more regular competing this year.

The expectations I throw all over myself may or may not come this year.   Don't get me wrong...I have goals....but I am also trying to see who I am right now.

Ok Ok, I told Chad that even though I am in a new class...I'd like a PR...not just a "I'm 50 now-here are my new class Pr's"  I mean I'm always down for those...but...

That 90 on light hammer still lives in my head.

HA!

Old ladies can dream too....

No comments:

Post a Comment