Trees

Trees

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

12/15/2016

The last time I was on Blogger...

Over a year ago.


I don't know that I am actually writing a blog right now either.  I suppose I am testing it out.

Those of you who know me, know me.....know that a few days after 12/15....12/19/2016, I received a devastating letter, all I could see when I would think about "blogging" was how do I face any of this...how do I put out there that I actually feel like dying...and not my hair.


So, I didn't write...I don't write. 


So much has shifted and changed, that I am sure I cannot, will not go back and relive it all.

Not sure what to say....even as I type this.

So....for those of you who have followed me before...I always appreciated your support, your comments, your humor, the time to gave me to ramble.

Maybe it is time to shut it down, or maybe it is ok to use this public forum to unscramble my brains a little...

kisses

mona

1 comment:

  1. There are no rules or expectations. You can blog as much or as little as you want. My Livejournal still exists out there somewhere, and every couple of years I try to restart it, and inevitably fail, but that's okay. No one's grading me, and thank god, I didn't pay tuition for it. :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete