Trees

Trees

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Bodies



 I have started following a couple of athletes on Instagram....and this week...2 of these women were shamed by trolls...well, attempted shaming...


colemanstrong


Kortney Olson


What the shit.


Watching Samantha's video response though...I realized something.  I have said those things to myself.  Well not the steroid thing...although, I did have someone accuse me of that a few years ago.  That was a ridiculously painful period. I have thought to myself and I think said it BJ...I'm only strong because I am fat.

Oh boy oh boy....

Still self trolling...amazing since I was furious for Samantha....

We all get to be who we are....train as we like....yoga, Zumba, marathons, weights, Crossfit.


As Crow used to tell me when I first started this journey.

Movement is beautiful.

Stop tearing each other down...stop tearing ourselves down...there are plenty of people out there ready to do that shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment