Trees

Trees

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

oh no, it's April!

 Well,  

I had a long list of things I was going to write about.  And, well...hahahaha.  It didn't happen.


Work has been weird....I have been weird.....Other shit has been weird.


Ok so I AM still doing yoga.  Yea....every day.  Started throwing in the afternoons....well.....not last week or this week.  Why?  Ha...we have a fully sand back yard where I throw and the wind.  Yea, if you have lived in NM for more than a minute you know. April is hurricane/dust season.


Anywhoooo  I have also been focused on adding food.  Adding lots of food.....making sure I am getting a bunch of fruits and veggies and stuff.


No...I am not going on one more freaking diet....I am just adding some veggies.  

I have been super consistent at the new gym too and, as I said, with the yoga. Grant has heard me bitch or and over again about feeling like nothing is changing....like why don't I look....like...whatever....


I had an AHA moment in my car after the gym today.  


It doesn't fucking matter....that line of thinking is STILL steeped in bullshit diet culture. 


I realized in my car today, sore and HAPPY after 4x4 @ 300 deads and 4x5 @ 105 Bench Press and 4x4 @115 Front Squats...as well as a bunch of other stuff....that I was happy...why? Because I like moving this way...

It doesn't have to change me or "fix" me or make me look a certain way...

I can just fucking enjoy moving this way...and hopefully it will help me throw a little better.....which I also have seemed to forget also MAKES ME FUCKING HAPPY.....


Yea...I joke I am the "fat kid" at the gym...which I am...but no one seems to freaking care but me.(or if they do, who cares)


More fucking diet culture healing for your mastodon yoga~thrower friend...


More healing.



No comments:

Post a Comment