Trees

Trees

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Elizabeth Update....

 So....How'd it go Mona?

I had the game I trained for.  

I have another game in two weeks and will likely have a similar game.  I only have 6 weeks until Pleasanton and I am a little concerned that I am on the road to embarrass myself.  I do know though, that this was always going to be how this year played out.

Soooo, get over myself.

I had so much fun seeing the folks in Colorado. 

It was interesting, we had a pretty big group as we threw with the light weight women. The day started with Caber & height events.  Oddly enough, these events felt good...well, caber felt scary?  I have no idea why, but I go scared of caber.


FUCK.


What it that?  I love caber.  So freaking weird.


Now, distance? 

Oh holy hell.

Lost my damn two spin again...I mean I could for the light, but it SUCKED...then I took one extra on a heavy....after we were done, and it was fine.  SO it is there...

All I can say is my adventure partner cleared up the back yard, so....the goal is to throw at least one extra day.....I would rather commit to 2 extra days. As for now, I will work for one extra. 

We did have a lovely trip and cannot wait to get back up to the Colorado games next week.

 That's it, just a short short update not filled with many details.  But working on rebuilding a habit can happen best for me in tiny bites.


😊

No comments:

Post a Comment